Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sunshine

I love the sun. and sitting in it. and sleeping in it. and reading in it. and frolicking in it. I really wish it was sunny outside. But it is the exact opposite
I came to Utah with the expectations of getting away from the crazy million days straight of just rain, but I wake up to this instead...





Insanity. 

That's what I'm headed towards, unless I get out of here.... 

Yesterday I spent a good 45 minutes on the phone with my little golden friend Jerrica. She is great. We have the most amazing phone calls all the time and she just makes me smile. see? 


How much more adorable could two people get? (; 

We both love Giraffes. and playing piano. and talking to each other. and the song "Haven't Met You Yet". and the song "What are Words". Have you ever heard that song? it is mine, and Lauren's, and Jerrica's, and Kenzee's FAVORITE!! 

Watch this. It is amazing. This man proposed to a girl, and she got in a wreck and now has many problems. He is there for her and helps her learn to walk again so that she can walk down the aisle to him. 


I want a man like that. 

I miss my friends who all live down in Salt Lake. I am excited to see some of them when I go down again. Withdrawals are a fact of life for me nowadays. I miss their shining faces that used to brighten my day. Now that I'm in Logan to brighten my day I have to rely on those amazing phone calls and texts and myself....

and complete strangers. I was waltzing around in Walmart a couple days ago when I almost ran into a man and his cart. He looks at me a little bewildered as I am probably staring at him with the "deer in the headlights" look and what does he say to me?:

"You have THE most beautiful eyes I have EVER seen." and with that he walked away. 

I had the BIGGEST smile plastered to my face the rest of the night. It was great. If only that happened every day.... 











2 comments:

  1. Oh Golden. I love you so much :) You are such an example to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Molly,
    Two things.
    #1. I am absolutely in LOVE with that song now! Thank you for posting it. So great!
    #2. Your Walmart story very possibly just made my day.... yep I think it did.
    Miss you!
    Love, Dacy

    ReplyDelete