Monday, May 2, 2011

The End.

Well, here we are. The finals week of freshman year of college! Wow has it gone by fast!

I have accomplished so much of the year that I am grateful for. Mostly for my friends.
The people that I have come into contact with this year have helped make me who I am now. They have helped me, made fun of me, tutored me, built me up, made me cry, made me laugh, given me nick names, and made a lot of the best memories I could ever have. 

 Us after going to the Temple. I love that we go together. 


This about sums us up. (:

I don't know what I will do when all of us separate after this week, even though I know we will see each other and hang out all the time. The boys are all going off on their missions all over the world to do something amazing. They are going to spread and teach the gospel to those who do not yet have the wonderful blessing of knowing the truth. They are wonderful, and teach me of the strength that they have within themselves and the strength that they give to me.
Richie Thomas; Bangkok Thailand



Josh Gathro;Tempe Arizona



Francisco Arrieta; Mexico, Mexico City



Caleb Baker; Brisbane Australia


 Ben Harrison; Lubbock Texas




 Michael Zajac; Richmond Virginia




Taylor Dolbin; El Salvador San Salvador East


It will be truly sad, and truly hard to see them go, but I have a quote that I learned when my brother, Alex, first left on his mission:


The definition of a missionary is a person who leaves their family for two years so that others may be with their families for a lifetime. 

I love this quote, and it helps to remind me of the greatness that these boys are participating in and the greatness that they will become as they learn and grow and strengthen their testimonies. I am so excited for them. 

Finals will go smoothly. The move to my new apartment will go great. Summer will be a blast, because I will see all of my friends all the time before the boys leave. All is well. 

This is NOT the end (:

No comments:

Post a Comment