Monday, May 16, 2011

I LOVE FRIENDS!



I love my friends. They are the greatest I have ever met. I am so thankful and grateful for them! I don't know what or where I would be now if I hadn't had all of them with me my freshman year of college. I Love them and their worthiness and their love that they all have for one another! 

Now that it is summer we have all gone our separate ways (sort of). Everyone is down in Salt Lake, while Kylee and I are in Logan. But I will never forget our memories. Boy, are there a lot of them! 


LOADS OF PICTURES!!! (: But still not even a third of our memories:










































Here is a link to a video that Lauren and Kenzee made. Watch it. I have like 4 times already! <3 


I want you all to know that I love you. You will always be my best friends. Now, and forever. Remember that, and remember these fun times we had together. I love you all!







No comments:

Post a Comment