Thursday, March 24, 2011

First Day of Spring

This past week held the first day of spring! I was so happy to hear about that. but, what is the first thing that happens in Logan on the first day of spring?... It rains and snows a little here and there. Great Spring beginning!! 

This past week Intermeural  Soccer and Volleyball started up. I don't play either but somehow am on 2 teams at once.... My dear friend, Betsy Blanchard and I overtook the basement as she taught me how to be a goalie.

 We discovered I have fast reflexes which is good, so I became her goalie. I'm not good, by any means, but I can hold my own, and hopefully by next week I will be able to own!!! 

This week has been busy, exhausting, and studious. I have been slaving away having minimal amounts of fun (; While my family is off on my brothers Spring Break in Disney World visiting:

 Magic Kingdom!

Sea World!

and most importantly: Harry Potter Land!

How lucky are they... Well, I get shirts from there, so I know they still love me!


No comments:

Post a Comment